Ultra-compact Bluetooth vinyl turntable with built in speaker and headphone socket
Victrola, the vinyl turntable market leader in the United States, is bringing its new range to Europe
Victrola was founded in 1906. It has been growing on the European market since it arrived in 2018 and now celebrates the launch of its new model – The Eastwood – for the festive season. This hybrid turntable combines the charm of vintage audio with modern high-tech features. You can play your favourite records and stream albums from your phone, tablet or computer.
It’s a perfect fit for small spaces, and its modern retro design with a bamboo finish also has built-in speakers. All that’s left for you to do is sit back and enjoy your music. No need for any extra equipment, let the music play!
A turntable for all generations
Whether you’re listening to retro or modern music, The Eastwood is an ideal compact turntable for all your treasured old favorites or brand-new releases. Key features include:
- Play your favorite vinyl records on the three-speed player: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Listen alone using the built-in speakers or ramp up the volume with a more powerful Bluetooth speaker.
- The Bluetooth capability also means you can play and share all your music from your phone, tablet or computer.
- A built-in headphone jack means you can listen in complete privacy as well. And naturally the RCA outputs mean you can add The Eastwood to any hi fi system.
A high-performance cartridge and built-in speakers for even better quality sound
“The Eastwood” turntable includes one of the most famous audio cartridges in the world: the Audio Technica AT-3600LA, renowned for its high quality, reliability, and crisp, clear sound production, all with remarkable playback stability.
You can enjoy your vinyl records right away, and the built-in speakers make listening easy – just plug in and play. This unique all-in-one concept makes The Eastwood a must-have for vinyl enthusiasts looking for a compact, efficient turntable with an original design.
A sleek, modern design
The Eastwood turntable is perfect for lovers of beautiful things. Its ultra compact shape fits perfectly into any space. Even small flats make great homes for the Eastwood. Its gorgeous bamboo finish brings a touch of elegance to your music listening experience.
There are no shortages of useful features either. The turntable has a removable cover to protect your records against dust and other particles. The minimalist turntable also features a sleek screen display with all the essential information you need (Phono/BT – pairing, on/off switch, etc.).
The Eastwood is available now for £99
- Size: 12.7″ (322 mm) W × 12.3″ (312 mm) D × 5.2″ (131 mm) H
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- Operating temperature: 5°C – + 40°C
- Turntable speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM & 78 RPM
- Sockets: RCA output and 1/8″ (3.5 mm) headphones
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP – Bluetooth frequency range: 2.402GHz – 2.480GHz
- Power adapter: DC 5V/1A – Power consumption: 5W – Power output: 2 × 2W
- Cartridge: Audio-Technica AT-3600LA
- Replacement stylus: ATN3600L
- Output voltage: 4.2 mV
- Bandwidth: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channel balance: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 24/15dB
- Audio cell: Highly polished and shaped 0.0006-inch tapered diamond
- Cell construction: Glued round rod
Victrola, the famous vinyl turntable brand, takes you on a journey through time
The American brand launched its first turntable in 1906. After more than a century, it is still making history by reviving unforgettable musical memories all over the world. The Victrola name has always been synonymous with quality and innovation. The brand’s products take listeners on a journey through time, from vintage record players up to innovative all-in-one audio systems. Victrola demands that elegant design should go hand in hand with sound quality. Its own all-in-one audio system brings music from every era to the whole family, to the delight of young and old.
Press contact: Dom Whaler at Starscream Communications –firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGH RES IMAGE GALLERY